These are the FAQ about purchasing my artwork. Scroll down, to get answers to the most common questions I receive. If you can’t find your question, go ahead and contact me directly.
Do you sell prints?
Yes! I sell Canvas Prints and Giclée Fine Art Prints.
Do you design tattoos?
I do! If you scroll down below, you’ll see more information on commissions.
How can I purchase an Original?
All available original artwork is featured on my Art Portfolio Page. You can contact me for details!
Do you create illustrations?
I do! Contact me for a commission consultation, using the link below!
Do you take commissions?
- Commissions and installations of all kinds require a consultation.
- The price is based on size, the same as an original.
- Non-refundable deposit required for commissions, but it is a payment toward your custom piece. You’ll pay half before I start, and half on delivery. (For instance, if the piece is 100.00 then you pay 50.00 for me to start and 50.00 on delivery.)
Do you frame your pieces?
I do not typically frame my work, and framing is not included in the cost.
- Paintings – I paint the sides of my canvas, so the piece is intended to be unframed. If you still prefer to have it framed, you’re more than welcome to do so after you receive your piece. All paintings come ready to hang.
- Drawings or flat prints – I do not typically frame them, but you can pay extra if you would prefer for me to frame the piece in advance.
How can I pay?
- I currently accept cash and Paypal primarily. Options through Stripe is coming soon!
- I do not accept checks.
When do I pay?
- Prints – You’ll pay when you make your order.
- Commissions – You can pay half before I start, half at delivery.
- Previously completed originals – You’ll pay when you place your order.
Do you offer discounts?
Currently, the majority of my discounts are through my Newsletter.
Where can I read reviews of your work or leave feedback?
Now that my Store is open, you’ll be able to read reviews and leave feedback on the products themselves.
You’re more than welcome to email or private message me with feedback. I love all forms of feedback, and will take it into account concerning my personal and business practices.
I’ll only include verifiable reviews on my Reviews page, however. This means reviews that have been pulled from a public source, such as any of my social media or product reviews. I want to maintain transparency and avoid even the appearance of dishonesty.
Do you ship your artwork outside of the U.S.?
Currently, I don’t. I’ll update this FAQ page as soon as that changes!
What is your shipping policy?
I’m currently offering flat rate shipping. If you are local to Louisville, Kentucky then there may also be FREE personal delivery options.
Shipping time is slightly uncertain at this time, due to Covid. Most likely, it will take between 2 weeks and 1 month to arrive.
What is your return policy?
Currently, all sales are final. Please see, Terms and Conditions.
Do you sell Gift Cards?
Yes! I have started selling Gift Cards through PayPal. You can buy one here.
Did I answer your question?
I’m still developing this list of FAQs If you don’t see your question or need further clarification, please contact me.